Best Gas Pressure Washers Reviews (According to Experts)
Last Updated on
Have you been doing your cleaning tasks manually thereby getting burn out? Still wondering what are the best gas pressure washers that’ll make your cleaning routine effortless?
Here’s the thing…
…trying to wash the dirty surfaces or equipment reserved for machines or gas pressure washers could be so tedious.
According to Philip Pullman:
Luckily, gas pressures washers are meant to help you do your washing jobs effectively and efficiently as well as conserve energy. Why then should you stress yourself trying to do the job of a machine?
Therefore, if you still find yourself attempting to perform a better job at washing than a pressure washer, you need to have a rethink. However, you are not the only one caught in this web; a lot of persons are equally passing through the same stress as you.
Interestingly, we have carefully selected a few of the best gas pressure washers in the market, and we believe this guide would help you to make an informed decision once you want to get your own pressure washing machine.
Best Gas Pressure Washers of 2019
We cannot fully talk about gas powered pressure washers without making a mention of the SIMPSON Cleaning PS3835 3800 PSI at 3.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump.
This is the perfect recommendation you can get if you need a machine that generates higher pressure to keep those stubborn stains off your furniture, deck, wall, and other hard surfaces.
To start with, this pressure washer is highly loved by the users who have awarded it an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It comes with a professional spray gun to help you do your job with precision.
The greatest selling point of this machine is that it has different warranties for commercial use, engine, and spray accessories.
With a PSI of 3,800 and the capacity to spray 3.5 gallons per minute, the SIMPSON Cleaning PS3835 3800 PSI at 3.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA with AAA Triplex Pump is certainly one of the most dependable washers out there.
Using this pressure washer should not be a big problem as you are provided with a secondary handle to protect you, and also given operating instructions to help you understand how to exploit the device, prevent accidents or avoid machine damage.
Why did we put this washer in the number one position on our list? The answer is simple; the device comes with unbeatable features that aid you in doing your job seamlessly and professionally. Some of the features include the following:
- HONDA GX270 OHV commercial series engine with Oil Alert (comes with Engine oil)
- Higher pressure is provided at the nozzle by AAA industrial triplex plunger pump with ceramic pistons and PowerBoost technology
- It comes with solid steel axle, steel engine plate, welded steel frame and pneumatic 13” tires
- A 3/8” x 50 high-pressure hose that is braided with steel, which is resistant to abrasion and does not mar or kink. The hose also comes with quick connectors
- It is kitted with a Pro-style spray wand which has 5 quick connect nozzle tips: 0ᵒ, 15ᵒ, 25ᵒ, 40ᵒ, and a nozzle that applies soap
- It has a professional spray gun which is equipped with safety lock-out
- Downstream detergent injection system for the cleaners’ use
- Suitable storage for the high-pressure hose, spray gun/wand, and nozzles onboard.
Another lovely and highly valued product on this list is the SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228-S 3200 PSI at 3.8 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA. It is highly useful to those who need a powerful pressure washer without breaking the banks to get it.
This pressure washer is powered by HONDA, and it can give you a neat and thorough job as it can easily take out grime, mildew and different types of stubborn dirt from surfaces.
So, if you need to clean your exterior, cement, garden fences, patio & deck, driveways & sidewalks, Paint prep, Outdoor furniture, Trucks & boats, cars, or Pools, you’ve got a great companion in this gas pressure washer.
One of the reasons why users are in love with the machine is that it can clean all the dirt in a matter of seconds. Additionally, you don’t get quickly exhausted while using it because you don’t depend on your physical workforce to do the job; the machine takes care of the whole thing while you simply enjoy the feel.
SIMPSON PS3228-S commercial series gas pressure washer does not only remove minor stains, but it also removes gum and tough stains from surfaces and rooftops without causing damage to the object you are cleaning.
This machine has the capacity to spray 2.8 GPM at 3200 PSI, making it able to reach a larger surface at the right pressure. With 3200 PSI you don’t even need a ladder to take care of those stains located far away from the floor.
Furthermore, the gas pressure washer is equipped with several highly-useful features among which are:
- Kink and abrasion resistant hose: It comes with 5/16-inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high-pressure hose that is highly flexible and lightweight, and can resist abrasion, marring and kinking.
- Five different nozzle tips to choose from while doing your cleaning work. It makes the job relatively smoother and easier
- It has a safety lock-out to keep you safe from accidents
- AAA industrial triplex plunger pump with PowerBoost technology
- On-board storage for your spray gun/wand, hose, and nozzles.
- A powerful HONDA engine that delivers premium quality pressure for the job
- Heavy duty pneumatic tires that make movement on any surface effortless
Ergonomics plays a major role in choosing the right equipment to work with, including gas pressure washers. This is why Generac 6923 3,100 PSI, Gas Powered Pressure Washer is preferred by a lot of people who do cleaning work.
It’s quite flexible to use, with your safety highly guaranteed. It is fitted with an easy-to-pull spray trigger which ensures you do not get burnt out while working with the machine.
It’s 10” “never-flat” wheels give you the confidence to work on all terrains without experiencing any flat tires. Also, the inclusion of 4 Quick change nozzle tips ensures that your job is done with utmost ease and that the best result is achieved.
With a 2.4 GPM capacity and 3,100 PSI, you can quickly accomplish any cleaning job you set out to execute on this machine.
It saves a lot of time and also produces a better, cleaner job. Besides, 3,100 PSI is enough to clean dirt on high surfaces right from the floor without the need to climb.
The onboard storage makes it easy to organize your workstation and also ensures proper housekeeping after each job. However, there are other features we would like you to have a look at:
- Cushion grip handle to provide you the needed comfort while you do the cleaning job
- ½-inch gallon detergent tank is included to enable you to store cleaning detergents onboard
- It’s kitted with four quick-change nozzle tips to help you do different job types
- Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine with an above-the-ground pump (at the same level with the engine), which is used to connect the hose easily
- It comes with 10” wheels that never get flat, for easy movement on any terrain
- 25-foot high-pressure hose for delivering the soapy water or other fluid to the area you are washing
- Easy-to-use controls in a single place
- An easy-to-pull tripper which enables you to work with minimal effort and reduce exhaustion
This is the final gas pressure washer on this list.
We chose the Karcher G2700 Gas Power Pressure Washer, performance Series, 2700 PSI, 2.5 GPM because of its array of features and the advantages it possesses over its counterparts.
To start with, this machine comes with 2,700 PSI, which is the moderate pressure needed to do the job perfectly without causing damage to the surface you are working on or peeling off paints on walls and cars.
The machine is affordable; so if you are planning on getting one, the price should not scare you away. Karcher G2700 might be cheap, but that does not mean that it compromises on quality. To demonstrate that the machine is reliable, the manufacturer added a 3-year limited warranty.
The washer is designed and sold by the World’s best-selling brand of pressure washers hence you should never doubt its quality. Now before you dole out your hard-earn income, let’s quickly run through some of the features of this machine:
- Karcher KPS 196cc engine designed to provide you efficiency
- It comes with five pro-style quick connect nozzles which include 0ᵒ, 15ᵒ, 25ᵒ, 45ᵒ, 65ᵒ/detergent
- 8” pneumatic tires for easy transportation and movement in the course of cleaning
- Welded steel frame that provides ruggedness and the sturdiness needed to function well
- Axial cam pump that comes with aluminum head
- Spray wand fitted with Child Safety Lock
- Folding handle to make it easy to store