DaVinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Crib Review
If you’re looking to give a touch of elegance to your baby’s nursery, the beautiful Jenny Lind 3 in 1 Convertible Crib certainly fits the bill.
Its intricate detailing and signature spindle posts suggest a timeless elegance and grace which will bring beauty and a sense of innocence to the nursery. Interestingly, the look and style of this crib is appropriate to both boys and girls.
Of course, while beauty and style are important, safety must be considered over everything else when choosing a crib for your beloved bundle of joy.
In this DaVinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 convertible crib review, we’ll tell you everything you need to know the baby crib.
DaVinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Crib Review
DaVinci Jenny Lind Crib Details
The Jenny Lind 3-in-1 convertible crib is JPMA certified and conforms to US safety standards (16 CFR 1219) and ASTM safety standards (F1169).
In addition, while safety standards dictate that a crib must withstand up to an 80lb load, this crib has been made to withstand up to 135 lbs. Each crib is painted with non-toxic paint and is individually inspected before leaving the factory, a fact which is sure to give peace of mind to parents.
On delivery, the crib does have warning stickers attached which give information on how this piece of furniture should and should not be used. They are applied very firmly and are fairly difficult to remove which does affect the look of the crib if you choose to leave them in place.
The crib features wheels which are great for ease of moving it around the nursery should you wish to change the set-up, however, the wheels do not lock in place which can be inconvenient.
The DaVinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Crib arrives in flat-pack form and is simple to put together in less than an hour. It features four levels at which the mattress can be set, this means it grows with your baby and you can set the base to a height which is comfortable for you to reach.
Moving the mattress to a new position is also a simple and quick task. Once your baby grows into a mischievous toddler, this versatile crib can be converted into a bed for a small child.
While this is surely a bonus since this feature extends the life span of the crib and represents fantastic value for money, the safety rail which must be used on the toddler bed for added security must be purchased separately.
The crib can also be converted to a day bed which proves even further its versatility.
For the environmentally conscious parent, the DaVinci Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Crib even satisfies those needs as it is made from New Zealand pine which is responsibly sourced from sustainable forests.
The crib comes complete with a one year warranty which enables the owner to send the crib back to the manufacturer if there are any issues.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: We've tested this product for over 10,000 chemicals! It helps improve indoor air quality, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play and grow. DaVinci is one of very few brands that offer this certification
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Designed to save you the hassle (and extra money!) of buying multiple beds as your little one grows. It easily converts to a toddler bed and daybed (toddler kit #M3199 sold separately); QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pine wood -only the best for your sweet baby
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions that you can lower as your baby begins to sit and stand. We've built this crib to withstand even the most active babies and toddlers and last through your child's teen years
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- PORTABLE: Rolling wheels allow you to move the crib around freely and to move aside to clean those hard to reach areas under the crib. Wheels can be locked to keep crib stationary; MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: While this crib is a standard size regular crib, for a best fit we recommend DaVinci’s line of non-toxic, GREENGUARD gold, waterproof mattresses; COMPLETE THE LOOK: Shop Jenny Lind Changing Table & Jenny Lind 3-Drawer Dresser for a coordinated nursery
DaVinci Jenny Lind Baby Crib Review | Features & Specifications
- Finished in a multi-step and non-toxic painting process
- Constructed of New Zealand pine wood and CARB II compliant MDF
- Features 4 mattress positions, which adjusts as your child grows
- Comes with optional wheels
- Very strong slats for additional security. Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Converts to a toddler bed using a conversion kit (sold separately)
- Safety-Glide hardware system
- Meets every ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- GREENGUARD gold certified-screened for 360 VOC’s and over 10,000 chemicals